- Flyer - LS-DYNA Advanced CFD Analysis.pdf (02/17/2019)
- UK - OASYS LS-DYNA 16th Annual Users Meeting 03/12/2019 Warkwickshire (02/16/2019)
India - Arup India Pvt. 12th Oasys LS-DYNA Update Meeting 03/18/2019 Pune & 03/20/2019 Bangalore (02/16/2019)
- All 2019 classes have been posted in Schedule of Classes.
- Editors' Choice Award — Best Use of HPC in Automotive: Rolls-Royce Corporation, LSTC, Cray, and the NCSA
“Rolls-Royce has an engineering problem that needs a large-scale software solution. Solving that problem, however, requires a multi-team effort: Illinois' National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA) delivers the scale courtesy of Blue Waters, its Cray® XC™ supercomputer; Livermore Software Technology Corporation (LSTC) provides the software, LS-DYNA; and Cray contributes additional expertise to help ensure the software setup is optimal for the machine. By working together, these four players are creating a wide-reaching solution that no single player could achieve alone. As the common denominator among these disparate groups, NCSA is helping to facilitate the collaboration.”
- Yanhua Zhao is the new lead editor of FEA Information Engineering Solutions. To receive your copy contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LS-DYNA blog with simulations not to miss: FEA Not To Miss